Our next volunteer workday will be Saturday 6th November, from 10am – about 4pm
We will be working on the Roundhouse again this time.
We will be mixing batches of cob to:
- infill the tops of walls,
- finish cob and cordwood on sides of posts
- sculpt around the windows to hide frames and generally beautify
Other tasks include:
- Fitting stove chimney
- “Skirting” around the floor
- Making a template for the hole in the middle of the the floor, ready for infilling
- Making hessian and straw “draught excluders” for top of walls.
It also a great opportunity to meet, socialise, share experiences and enjoy a delicious bring and share lunch!
Places are limited and must be booked in advance. The day is free to attend.
Please bring a contribution for a bring and share lunch, work gloves, work boots and/or wellies and any clothing that the weather might need!