Our annual celebration of all things Moth returns!
NOTE DATE HAS CHANGED DUE TO POOR WEATHER FORECAST FOR SATURDAY NIGHT. Sorry for the short notice, hope you can still come
After a year off due to you-know-what, we’ll be setting up the moth trap on the night of 18th June and seeing what wonders we have found on the morning of 19th June.
All lovingly surrounded by friends, campfires, lovely food, chat, games, wildflower labyrinths and all that lovely stuff we missed last year.
Due to Covid, there will be some changes from previous years.
- We will be limiting numbers to 30 and you MUST pre-book if you want to come.
- We will not be sharing food. You can either bring your own food or order a delicious takeaway for collection from @veganishmum
The event will be held outdoors around the Trust barn and Roundhouse. (If the forecast is very poor we will postpone.) If you want to stay overnight, camping is available on site at no extra cost.
£10 (1 adult or 1 adult with 1 child)
£20 (2 adults or family of 1 or 2 adults plus children)
PLEASE BOOK IN ADVANCE
Friday 18th June
- 5pm – Arrivals, campers set up
- 6.30pm – Eat your own food
- Evening – Campfires, games or craft, walk the wildflower labyrinth
- At Dark – Set up the moth trap, probably in Mari Jones
Saturday 19th June
- 9am – Look in the moth trap! Identify, record and release the moths with the help of Sally Hall
- Departures by lunchtime.
To book please contact Michelle – email@example.com / 07813 464990