- Price per tent per night £5
- Adult per person per night £4.25
- Children 5 years and over per night £2.75
Example – two adults camping for 1 night with 1 tent – 2 x £4.25 plus 1 x £5 = £13.50
Discounts for Group Camps
(need to be booked directly with the Trust and staying by arrangement only with the Trust)
- For Groups of over 11 – 20 people……..10% off tent per night and person per night charge
- For Groups of over 20 people…………..20% off tent per night and person per night charge
Discounts for travelling to the farm on foot, by bicycle or public transport
- 20% off tent per night and person per night charge
Please note…..Only one discount is claimable per booking.
If you want a Campfire, seasoned hardwood is available @ £9.00 per large barrow.
Campers are free to use the the Barn Kitchen, but there is an additional charge for using the Gas Cooker there. Its £5 per day per group.
Camping groups can order in great value vegan and vegetarian prepared meals from Veganishmum in Penboyr, just a few 100 yards away. Alternatively, their restaurant is open on Saturday Nights for any number of people, though advance booking is essential. Parties of 10 or more may eat there on other nights by special arrangement.
Things to note before you book
- Dyfed Permculture Farm Trust offers a quiet, semi-wild camping experience. We ask people camping with us to act in a way that respects the tranquil setting
- Minimum notice required – please try and book a minimum of 3 days before your intended stay
- Dogs are generally not allowed
- Groups of 5 or more people – please contact us to discuss your stay before booking
- Other activities might happen at the Trust during your stay, eg courses or events. We will endeavor to let you know in advance of your stay if an event is planned. There are various options of camping place which will give you more or less privacy from other Trust activities as you prefer.
Extra things to note due to Covid 19
With the recent change in Welsh Government rules, we can now offer self contained camping safely on the following basis:
- only one family or individual or couple may stay here at any one time.
- a booking needs to be made at least a week in advance
- you would have your own dedicated compost toilet, bucket shower, outside drinking water tap, outside washing water tap
- you wouldn’t be able to use the barn kitchen, as it is in use by the people who live here.
- you would need to use your own equipment (including gas) to prepare, cook and eat food as well as wash up. Cooking could be arranged over an open fire by arrangement
- instigating social distancing and hand washing procedures as appropriate on site
- thorough cleaning of facilities between each camping visit
As part of finalising your booking, we would talk you through
- the procedures that both we and you would be expected to follow while staying here,
- the supervision of young children in relation to these procedures
- Book by Phone or Email to the Trust 01559371427 email@example.com
- You can also book camping online through Pitch Up